Friday, April 1, 2016

April 1st Reveal Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to this month's blog hop, aka SpiegelMom's Skippings!   Today is extra special because SpiegelMom Scraps is revealing the fabulous new sequin mixes for this quarter.  We are super excited to have her designing with us this month so watch for her first blog hop next week!

Jody revealed the new sequins on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog which you can check out HERE (http://wp.me/p2WVrX-1Pu  ).  
Your entire line up for today's hop is:

Sarah (That's me!)





For today's blog hop you should have arrived here from Yulyia.  I hope you enjoyed her lovely layout!  For today's hop I made another fun 8.5x11 Easter layout.



I started with a few papers and ephemera from the new Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection.  I cut a triangular piece of patterned piece of paper and sewed it onto my textured white card stock.  I layered another piece of patterned paper and a Large Glassine Bag that I cut down to about 4.5x6.5 behind my photo.  


After my photo was places I started adding embellishments.  I clustered a few pieces of ephemera with a Chunky Cork Heart and a pink Felt-Fetti heart.  I added a beautiful rose wood veneer from the Chic Tags Cloud 9 collection.  


I added half of a White Paper Lace Doily behind my photo.  My title is also from the C'est La Vie collection.  I added a couple of puffy stickers and glued on the little leather tassel from Maggie Holmes Bloom.  Lastly I added a bunch of Sunny Smiles sequins.

Items I used from the shop:

Thank you for spending your time with us today!  I'd love for you be in the running for the $10.00 shop credit Jody is giving away on this blog hop, so be sure to leave comments on all the blogs to be entered!  Now, you'll be heading over to Laura's blog. 

3 comments: