Monday, June 29, 2015

Organization 101

As you may have noticed, I skipped a blog yesterday.  I had to work in the morning and then I hit four Once Upon A Child stores in the Metro area.  They were having a dollar clearance sale!  I couldn't miss that.  

So today I thought I'd discuss Project Life-style organization.  As I said in my first post, I quickly grew tired of the Becky Higgins products and I ended up giving them all away.  Below I will discuss my current organization system. 

All of my current products are housed in Antionious containers from Ikea. I keep the Antonious containers in my Raskog cart (hint: my Raskog cart will be tomorrow's post!)  Raskog carts have three tiers.  

Tier one:


Top tier holds frequently used items like adhesive, color mists, Tim Holtz stuff, metal dies, roller stamps, black ink pads, and sequins.

Tier two:

                                     


The second tier holds my Hip Kit for the month plus any of my stash that matches the kit.

Tier three: 


The third tier has all of my Crate Paper and Maggie Holmes collections.  

On my desk:


I keep 4 of these stackable Iris container inserts on my desk at all times.  They were about $4 each at Michael's.  they are meant to tuck into a 12x12 Iris brand container.  I use them to sort and store current embellishments, enamel dots, wood veneer, sequins and much more! 

Thanks for reading and look for some Raskog eye candy tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment