Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Alex, my other love!

More organization on my blog today!  You already know about my great love for my Ikea Raskog cart.  My other Ikea love is my Alex drawers.  I have the short long and short skinny ones.  Today I'll show you around the larger of the two.

Alex has six drawers.  The top drawer has my container of wood veneer and a specially designed case to hold Cricut cartridges.   


The second drawer has Silhouette and Cricut cutting mats and craft foam.  Glittered and non glittered craft foam to make my own thickers.


The third drawer has Christmas and December Daily items.


The fourth drawer has January/February/March.


The fifth drawer has April/May/June/July/August.


The last drawer has September/October/November.


Yes, I am guilty of being a seasonal scrapper.  But hey, it's Minnesota.  We get all four seasons!  And we do it BIG!!!  Thanks again for reading and look for another post tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment